- This event has passed.
Webinar – How to find bank-owned REO properties and foreclosures
July 8, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
The 5 Winning Strategies For Your Next Fix n Flip Investment – A Series
One of the most common strategies that many real estate investors use in their business is the Fix and Flip. It is a strategy wherein the investor buys a property, renovates it, and sells it in a certain amount. Most of you probably know the basics of Fix and Flip, but do you have comprehensive skills and knowledge on how to do the overall process, manage the problems you might encounter, and most especially how you can make a good profit?
In this new webinar series with the President of Express Capital Financing (a direct nationwide lender of Bridge Loans, Hard Money Financing as well as Commercial Mortgages), Martin Chera, will guide you through the different processes and strategies you can use for Fix and Flip. Learn all the information you need to know to start Flipping houses! Join us every Wednesday, from July 1 to July 29, 2020, at 6:30 PM Central Time! Hurry and sign up now!
Topics to be discussed each week:
WEEK 1: How to Flip a House (July 1, 2020)
WEEK 2: How to find bank-owned REO properties and foreclosures (July 8, 2020)
You might probably be thinking what REO means or REO properties foreclosures and how you can be able to make a profit from it. Basically, REO is a foreclosed property that the lender has repossessed for non-payment of the mortgage loan. Last week, Martin Chera talked about Fix and Flip strategy. As we move forward with our discussion, Martin will now teach us how REO Foreclosure works and how to find bank owned REO properties and foreclosures. Join us on July 08, 2020 at 6:00 PM CDT for the second week of The 5 Winning Strategies For Your Next Fix n Flip Investment – A Series! Sign up now and learn more!
Topics for week 2 that you shouldn’t miss:
- What is REO and what does it mean when a house is an REO?
- The process REO foreclosures
- Why REO is a good source of deals
- Bank-owned REO Properties
- How to Buy a Bank Owned Property Directly from the Bank
- Learn how to negotiate with a bank for Foreclosure
- Where to find the list of bank-owned properties
WEEK 3: The Hard Money Guide to REI (July 15, 2020)
WEEK 4: How to Get a Property Under Contract (July 22, 2020)
WEEK 5: Getting the Work Done/Contractors (July 29, 2020)
About the Speaker:
- The President of Express Capital Financing, a direct nationwide lender of Bridge Loans, Hard Money Financing as well as Commercial Mortgages
- They pride themselves in being a Relationship Lender, bonding with potential & longtime investors who look just like us
- Experienced Hard Money Lender and Commercial Mortgage Lender
- Has working experience in the real estate business for 20 years and in the retail industry for 30 years
- Martin has a deep understanding of the inner workings of real estate business operations, he services the needs of investors in real estate helping them identify a qualified property to attain their financial goals
Hurry and sign up now!