Experienced Sales Rep/Loan Officer
Express Capital Financing is seeking an inside ambitious Loan Officer for our growing nationwide lending company, that provides financing to help anyone grow their wealth or business in real estate.
Must have excellent, selling, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Must have minimum 1 year experience in Real Estate or Finance. Must verify experience.
The Loan Officer will work directly with the borrower to establish their needs, identify a program that fits those needs, and qualify them. Express Capital Financing is a direct nationwide lender of Bridge Loans, Hard Money Financing as well as Commercial Mortgages.
We would like to invite you to an interview to discuss the job requirements and learn more about you. At this interview you will be meeting with Martin Chera, President, Express Capital Financing.
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you.
Our Platform for success includes:
- Fix & Flips Loans
- Hard Money / Bridge Loans
- In-house underwriting no overlays or junk fees.
- In-House Marketing / Advertising Department
- Professional In-house training (Entry to Advance Levels)
- Real Growth Opportunity
- Back office training and support (sales & servicing) for all our Loan Officers 24X6
- Weekly Power Hour discussing sales & closing techniques to assist Loan Officers in growing their revenues.
- Knowledge and clear communication of all Express Capital Financing products and services.
- Build business relationships and referral partnerships that generate leads.
- Follow up on leads generated through Express Capital Financing’s marketing program.
- Loan origination and oversight of processing and underwriting.
- Collection and analysis of financial and credit data to assess customer need and identify the appropriate program.
- Follow up servicing after closing.
- Minimum 1 year of successful, documented and proven closing experience required.
- Effective communication ability including strong presentation, telephone and email skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle a pipeline of 30-50 loans efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Google Drive)
- General Real Estate and or lending experience; either in mortgage, private lending, commercial lending, or residential/commercial real estate brokerage preferred.
- No license needed since we lend private money to entities.
- Salary with min loan revenue quota, or small salary with a commission, or highest commissions earned and No salary
- Six figure or more income Industry.
- Leads provided daily for qualified in-house originators.
- Close loans in 72 hours!
- Residual income opportunity. Customers are repeat borrowers.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Interest in building a lucrative career in professional financial sales.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Outgoing professional personality
- Exceptional selling skills and ability to overcome objections to close business
- Exceptional phone and email communications (social media prowess is a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation.
- Entrepreneurial – Self-motivated and eager to build their own business and client base
- Empathetic – Able to understand where borrowers are coming from and solve problems accordingly
- Driven – Passionate about helping people while making more money in the process
- Goal Oriented – Results oriented and consistently striving for the next level
- Team Oriented – Not only striving for personal success, but also the success of your teammates
- Competitive – A team player but also wanting recognition for your accomplishments
- Calm and Collected – Under control in a fast-pace and sometimes emotionally charged environment
– This is not a remote position.
– We do require office attendance, and networking at local real estate events.
– Meeting investors at networking events and other channels.
– Capability and desire to meet/greet bankers/ realtors once a week for their business, and present to them.
– Non Bank direct mortgage lender (Non Qm)