Are you stuck with a cash flow problem? Let us help!
Business financing can be difficult to obtain or completely inaccessible for many entrepreneurs, but unsecured business lines of credit can be obtained by just about any business owner. Unsecured business lines of credit is one of the most accessible type of business financing there is.
Unsecured loans are not backed by property, so you don’t have to worry about tying up your assets. Plus, our rates are highly competitive and lower than what you get on many credit cards. Qualified customers enjoy A-paper products and the choice to open a group or individual line. We’re currently offering 0% introductory rates on many business options and 1-5% on higher lines.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider applying for an unsecured business line of credit if you are a small business owner:
- Great for start-ups, franchises, market to new clients, acquire new equipment or supplies, create new products or services, paying off high merchant cash advance loans, partnership buyouts, or to consolidate debt to a lower 0% introductory rate.
- Never affects your personal credit
- With 0% intro rates for the majority of card holders, from 3 to 18 months.
- Funding amounts from $25k to $150k
- No tax returns, W2s, Bank statements or profit and loss needed.
- Approval in 2 business days
- Flexible, only pay interest on the funds you use after the introductory rates
You may qualify for our top limits if you have a solid credit history and a seasoned revenue stream. All applicants will need the following in order to qualify:
Download the forms on the sidebar of this page to get started!
Questions? Call us at (718) 285-0806 to take the next step
Rates and Terms
|Maximum Loan||$150,000 (250K case-by-case)|
|Utilization||30% or less|
|Inquires||6 Or less per Bureau in
the last 6 months
|Bankruptcies||None in last 10 years (Open or Close)|
|Timing (estimated)||1-10 Days|
|Interest Rates||0% for the first 6-12 months, after that 8-13%|
|Backend Fee||Up to 10-12%|
|Borrower Entity||Individual or Entity|
|Minimum Credit Score||700 or higher|
- Credit /business partners can be accepted for submissions & more funding possibilities!!
You may qualify for our top limits if you have a solid credit history and a seasoned revenue stream. All applicants will need the following in order to qualify